Apr 26, 2010

May 16 - Dinner and Salon

I will be hosting an open studio on Sunday, May 16, from 1:00 to 6:00 at my home at 655 63rd Street, Oakland. I am half a block southwest of Shattuck and Alcatraz, just 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco. I will be showing here rather than Hunters Point this year.

I am following this open studio with dinner and a salon, my thank you to all of you for suppporting and encouraging me for another year. Dinner is at 6:00. Please bring a song or a poem or a piece of art to share. RSVP in the comment section of this blog or give me a call at (510)655-1988. I hope to see you all!



3 comments:

  1. Sadly I can't stay for the salon, but I will drop in to say hi and enjoy your amazing art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and Judi MitchellMay 15, 2010 at 9:44:00 PM PDT

    Hi Carol,

    Thanks for the invitation, I'm sorry we didn't respond sooner. We hope to stop by to see your work, but we won't be able to stay for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new work is beautiful. 'Dinner Out #2' and the dancers are wonderful. Please remember me if you have another showing this year.

    ReplyDelete